1. Additional connectors to well knows database engines have been added:
Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Clickhouse, Firebird and Oracle
Full list of datasources available is here.
2. Filtering operations for requests were extended by adding CONTAINS/NOT CONTAINS operations, which provides the possibility to search using fragments or portions of the search string Please see the documentation.
3. In case you have several databases (for sharding or mirroring purposes) pre-selection of specific connections can be used within Request parameters, so Engine will use the right connection for the reports. Documentation.
4. More tools for managing, debugging and visualisation of data model have been added:
4.2 Getting list of files (for grouping of dimensions and measures) used in Data Model use this method.
6. To list database schemas, tables and columns special methods are built-in into API engine:
So far, nearly that’s it. We hope the new tools we work on will be a perfect fit for you and your customers.